All Hands on Deck: Building a Culture of Ownership on a Foundation of Values
You will learn why having a culture of ownership is the only sustainable source of competitive advantage. Joe draws lessons from the legendary business leaders included in his book All Hands on Deck, as well as from contemporary success stories in business, healthcare, and the nonprofit world.
Because getting the bus right is more important than getting the right people on the bus!
Some of whats included:
- Why your Invisible Architecture of core values, corporate culture, and emotional attitude is more important than the visible architecture of bricks and mortar for earning employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Eight strategies used by legendary business leaders to promote a culture of ownership:
- Have a mission bigger than the business
- Use structure and process to create culture
- Formalize trust as a culture strategy
- Use stories to reinforce cultural norms
- Invest in character building
- Unleash individual creativity and ingenuity
- Treat everyone as a volunteer
- Twelve lessons for building a culture of ownership.
- A simple process for creating a culture plan to complement your strategic plan because culture really does eat strategy for lunch!
Joe Tye is an amazing speaker! He gave the opening keynote address at our conference and he set the tone for the rest of the conference. His message was inspiring. His enthusiasm was contagious. Participants touted his praises during the entire conference. He also presented a concurrent workshop and those attendees were equally impressed. We have recommended Joe to other colleagues. We would gladly hire him again and again.
– Catherine Futrell Davis, Education Specialist, Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
For more information please call 319-624-3889 or email Michelle at Michelle@valuescoach.com