Values Coach is a Thought Leader and an Action Leader
Values Coach is a Thought Leader
- Our 60-module course on The Twelve Core Action Values has been acclaimed as graduate school for life from Authenticity through Leadership, these values reflect the type of person we all aspire to be, and the type of organization in which we all aspire to work.
- Our unique tools and strategies for self-empowerment and personal achievement have helped thousands of people make positive changes in their lives, and through their examples they have had a positive influence on their organizations.
- Weve created unique approaches to eliminating toxic emotional negativity (T.E.N. we even invented a new disease category), and fostering a more positive and productive workplace environment.
- Weve developed the concept of Invisible Architecture and help our clients develop their blueprint behind the blueprint of core values, organizational culture, and emotional attitude in the workplace. These concepts are featured in the books The Florence Prescription: From Accountability to Ownership and All Hands on Deck: 8 Essential Lessons for Building a Culture of Ownership.
- We help our clients mobilize the power of personal values to reinforce commitment to the core values of the organization.
- The twice-weekly Spark Plug email newsletter provides subscribers with an ongoing infusion of great ideas for practicing values at work and at home, and a spark of inspiration to use those tools.
- We challenge our clients to rethink conventional wisdom platitudes such as what gets measured gets done (you cannot measure things that really matter such as pride, caring, and enthusiasm), and you have to start with the right people on the bus.
The Culture Bus: You cant just throw all the wrong people off the bus
but you can create the kind of bus that your people will be proud to ride.
Values Coach is an Action Leader
- The Values Collaborative is an intensive partnership with client organizations to help them build A Culture of Ownership on a Foundation of Values by promoting values-based life and leadership skills. To assure meaningful impact and long-term sustainability, we prepare a core of Certified Values Coach Trainers (CVC-T) to teach our course on The Twelve Core Action Values within their organizations and their communities.
- The Rural Values Collaborative (RVC) uses a group training model to make this more accessible and affordable for small, rural, and critical access hospitals. The RVC was launched during 2011 with 15 Nebraska hospitals, and was cosponsored by the Nebraska Hospital Association and other healthcare organizations within the state. During 2012, the RVC will significant increase its presence in Nebraska, and also launch in North Dakota (with cosponsorship by the North Dakota Hospital Association and the North Dakota Nursing Home Association) and West Virginia (with cosponsorship by the Center for Rural Health Development).
- In VISN 20 of the Veterans Health Administration which includes eight major medical centers in the Pacific Northwest we have qualified more than 50 Master Certified Values Coach Trainers (MCVC-T) who in turn are training CVC-Ts as part of an initiative through which more than 10,000 VISN 20 employees will be trained on The Twelve Core Action Values course.
- The Florence Challenge is an initiative to re-spark the spirit of Florence Nightingale in Americas hospitals. More than 400 hospitals have purchased more than 80,000 copies of the book The Florence Prescription.
- Above all, Values Coach is committed to sparking a movement for people who are committed to living their values in their personal, professional, family, financial, and spiritual lives.
“As a result of The Florence Challenge and the Values Collaborative,
I got a whole new management team without having to change any of the people.”
Paul Utemark, Chief Executive Officer
Fillmore Country Health System, Geneva, NE